Thursday, August 8, 2013

Week 4 Overview and ARP Adjustments





I will be asking Teachers to take a survey for my Action Research Plan. I was concerned about what would be the best way to go about conducting this survey without adding to the already busy schedules of teacher but I received some useful feedback from my peers.

This will be my first attempt at creating a survey and I was not sure where to start. One peer suggested a website that helps create simple and easy surveys.

Another peer suggested making the survey electronically through the system Eduphoria, which our campus already uses; I was relieved to find this out. I would have never known this was possible without the feedback from my classmate. 

I was also glad to hear that most teachers are willing to help in most cases when it comes to improving the success of students. I know first-hand how valuable the time of a teacher is and the last thing I want to do is waste any ones time.

Also, thanks to Brit. I will be looking into other's research on my topic of extra-curricular students and their academics/attendance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment